Personal Development Manager
Nelson/Marlborough - Nelson City
The New Zealand Rugby Union, the New Zealand Rugby Players’ Association and the Tasman Rugby Union are looking for a new Personal Development Manager. The role is a contractor and is for a fixed term period of 24 months and it is expected to be approximately 24 hours per week.
This position is part of the NZR/NZRPA Personal Development Programme. The Programme’s focus is to support, guide and assist players in identifying and navigating their individual pathways to success, both on and off the field.
Key pillars of the programme are:
- Career & Education
- Financial Management
- Professional Rugby Environment
- Self-Awareness Education (incl. mental health & wellbeing)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
Organisations and contractors are also invited to submit an application or proposal for this service delivery.
If you have any queries regarding the role please contact Emily Downes at the NZRPA on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to apply then please submit your covering letter and CV through the ‘Apply Now’ link.
Applications close on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 at 5pm